Bands of The Road
Bands of The Road - the tour sketch book (Silke Leicher & Manuel Schreiner). The coolest bands in American, British, and German independent music share visual histories of important times in their lives. The contributing musicians were asked to think about something in the past that had an important impact on them, a person or event that still resonates, and to draw it. The resulting sketches and their connected stories reveal a personal dimension to their lives that no interview ever could. Featured bands include Aqualung, Babyshambles & the Libertines, Belle and Sebastian, Coldplay, The Dandy Warhols, Death Cab for Cutie, Franz Ferdinand, The Hives, Hoobastank, Howie Day, Interpol, Keane, The Killers, Maroon 5, Nada Surf, Oasis, The Raconteurs, The Shins, Snow Patrol, Travis, and more. 106 color illustrations.
- Origin Imported
- Weight/Dimensions 1kg;240x195x23mm
- Materials Hardcover book
- Delivery Time 5 - 14 working days
- Shipping Info Shipping via courier to your door.
- Return Policy This item is for final sale and not eligible for return.
- This is a great addition to your coffee table book collection.